anonimous beauty: confessions of a shopaholic

Sunday, January 10, 2010

confessions of a shopaholic

















the result of 6 hours of shopping with my roomie @ wrentham outlets. i would say it was a success! although surprisingly, she ended up buying more than me.
the new additions to my overflowing wardrobe:
  • nine west brown boots - $50
  • nine west black booties - $30
  • Burton snowboard mint boots - $85
  • cute shirt from saks fifth off - $15
  • 2 pair of tights from saks fifth off - $24
  • Burton scarf i don't know how to use yet - $15
total - $219 to my poor hello kitty credit card... actually my rich hello kitty card, poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading comments - good or bad.
please leave me a thought or two.
and thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts! =)

 

FREELANCE PROOF READER

Follow my blog with bloglovin